Aims and Objectives
Goal I: Serve Our Members.
1. Provide benefits, programs and services which promote members’ professional growth and quality of life.
2. To provide mentorship and support for our regional chapters, and its members.
3. To provide a platform for networking and professional development opportunities for individual law students and lawyers
Goal II: Improve Our Profession.
1. Promote the highest quality legal education.
2. Promote competence, ethical conduct and professionalism.
3. Promote pro bono and public service by the legal profession.
Goal III: Eliminate Bias and Enhance Diversity.
1. Promote full and equal participation in the association, our profession, and the justice system by all persons.
2. Eliminate bias in the legal profession and the justice system.
Goal IV: Advance the Rule of Law.
1. Increase public understanding of, and respect for, the rule of law, the legal process, and the role of the legal profession at home and throughout the world.
2. Hold governments accountable under law.
3. Work for just laws, including human rights, and a fair legal process.
4. Assure meaningful access to justice for all persons.
5. Preserve the independence of the legal profession and the judiciary.
6. Provide access to a network of pro bono services.